New to CrossFit? Then our On-Ramp-Course is the right option for you.
The beginner course (On-Ramp) prepares you for participation in our regular classes. In small groups with personal instruction from a coach, you will learn the basics of our program: the 9 Foundational Movements , Gymnastics as well as the basics of Olympic weightlifting.
You want to...
- try CrossFit independent of a membership?
- learn all the essential exercises from scratch and lay a solid foundation?
- test whether CrossFit is the right training method for you?
- meet nice people who are all curious about CrossFit?
If you now think: "Yes, I do!", you are at the right place in our box.
- 8 sessions, at 2 days a week (Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday, 7:15 pm)
- Duration: 4 weeks - afterwards the program cycle starts again from the beginning.
- Topics of the individual sessions: (1) Squats, (2) Presses, (3) Lifts, (4) Gymnastics, (5 - 8) Olympic Lifts (Snatch and Clean&Jerk).
- You can see the program in our booking app RESAWOD (Foundation CrossFit)
- You can start at any point of the program cycle
- You have a maximum of 4 weeks to complete the 8 beginner sessions
Here's how to join:
- Create an account in our booking app RESAWOD or send us a message to sign up.
- Book the card "On-Ramp"* in the app under Shop.
- Sign up in the app for the CrossFit Foundation classes (Tuesday/Wednesday program is always the same)
- After having completed all 8 topic blocks, you can choose one of our membership options and start in our regular classes.
Still have questions? Get in touch with us.
*The card is valid for a maximum of 4 weeks from purchase.
Trial training for beginners
A one-time trial training is available for beginners in our Foundation classes.
This is how it works:
- Choose a preferred date (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, each at 7:15 pm - preferably with a week's notice) and send it to us via message.
- The trial training is 25 EUR and will be deducted if you decide to take the complete On-Ramp course.
GET STARTED WITH PERSONAL TRAINING: ON-RAMP PT
You would like to gain even more confidence in performing the exercises? Or do you want an even more intensive introduction to the basics of our sport? Then our On-Ramp PT is the right choice: You arrange 1-3 individual classes with your personal trainer and learn the basic exercises of our sport.
Interested? Then send us a message with your preferred dates and times.